Lots of park visits are keeping us entertained. Climbing through the tubes, watching other kids, and obviously the baby swings are our favorite things to hit up.
^^Get in my belly!^^
I love me a good snow cone. This was Henley's first introduction to the nectar of the Gods. Love at first bite.
We have a little reader on our hands. I feel really lucky she enjoys books so much. She will sit down with me for 30 minutes a day (at least) and read through every book we have. Going to the library each week and getting a new set of books probably plays a role in her lengthy attention span.
Doesn't she look like a little girl in the picture above?! Just like every other mom out there, I cannot believe how quickly time has passed. Almost a year old!! Below are ten things about this 10 mth old.
- Obsessed with raspberries
- Throwing is her new hobby, and then typically chasing what she threw
- Touching everything
- Standing up in her crib and screaming
- Nodding yes and no
- Crawling all over me whether I am sitting, laying, standing, etc.
- Loves to turn the radio on and listen to music. Also loves me to sing to her (woof)
- Snuggling after a nap
- Opening and closing drawers, cupboards, doors
- Animals - - she adores them
^^Daily ritual. Hanging out with Grandpa when he gets home from work.^^