Thursday, November 3, 2016

Our Jam

These two pictures depict all that Henley wants to do day after day. Sword fighting and play Sleeping Queens. Richard has taught me the ways of sword fighting, because before this all began I was a total novice. When he wasn't home, Henley would constantly be saying "No Mom! Watch what I do." I guess you could say I was mostly worried about when we could be done. But with some training from both Richard and Henley, I'm able to hold my own. One of my life long dreams. Also, after the picture below was taken, I was informed that no one fights in the position I chose. Thanks guys.

If you are happen to be searching for a game that your kids will love and you don't hate playing with them, I'd try this one out.  


1 comment:

  1. Wes went through a phase where she was so obsessed with Sleeping Queens that I would hide it from her when she slept, because I was so sick of playing it. You've inspired me to dig it up.

    Also the berry picking looks so fairytale charming.

    ReplyDelete