Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blessing Day...Back in December

Clear back in December we blessed Henley while visiting Utah so all of our family and friends could be there.  I am just real slow on the blogging front.  It was an amazing day and Richard did such a good job on the blessing.  He was extremely nervous and I can't blame him.  I have no shame is saying that I am soooooo relieved that I didn't have to do the blessing. My only job was to make Henley look cute which I could do. 
The day was extremely hectic and I didn't really get any pictures that I liked.  Trust me, my first choice of a family photo wouldn't be in front of an ugly pantry door, but I'll take what I can get and that's all we got.

She looked very cute thanks to Melinda for finding her dress at Gap and for my friend Jackie for making a headband to die for.
 Even the tights can't contain some of the thigh rolls.  Love it!
We tried to get a Hanks family photo that day for a Christmas card...I would say it was a major fail.  I look GIGANTIC compared to everyone else.  Not to mention a little Cruela Devil thing going on.  Also there are some really red faces in this picture.  Basically, we look bad.  Next year Mom.  

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love her outfit. And yes we have the same life. I was going to finally post Mariah's December blessing pics yesterday but then all the pictures looked so awful I decided to postpone it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't be talking about me when you say red face would you?

    ReplyDelete